1. Regularly and eliminate dust and dirt in the explosion-proof lamp housing, improve the luminous efficiency and thermal performance of the lamp. Method According to the protective capacity of the housing, clean the water (the lamp is above the mark) or wipe it with a damp cloth. When cleaning with water jet, the power supply should be cut off, and it is strictly forbidden to use a dry cloth to clean the plastic shell of the lamp (transparent) to prevent static electricity.
2. Check that the transparent part of the tracking has been affected by foreign objects, so as to protect the network from loosening, desoldering, corrosion, etc. If so, stop using it and repair and replace it in time.
3. The light damage should be turned off in time and the change notice should be made, in order to avoid the failure of the light source to start and the abnormal state of the ballast electrical components for a long time.
should be checked from the nameplate and product manual before installation: explosion-proof type, category, level, group; protection level of the shell; installation method and fastener requirements for installation, etc. The installation of explosion-proof lamps should ensure that they are firmly fixed, the fastening bolts should not be arbitrarily replaced, and the spring washers should be complete. When installing the dustproof and waterproof sealing ring, place it as it is. At the cable entry, the cable and the sealing gasket should be closely matched, the cross-section of the cable should be round, and the surface of the sheath should not have defects such as unevenness. The excess wire inlet must be blocked according to the explosion-proof type, and the compression nut must be tightened to seal the wire inlet.
4. The lamp cavity used in a humid environment, such as water, should be removed in time, and the sealing parts should be replaced to ensure the protection performance.
5. When opening the lampshade, it should be turned off according to the required warning card.
6. After opening, it should be checked whether the surface of the explosion-proof joint is intact, the rubber sealing is difficult or sticky, the wire insulation is green and carbonized, and the insulation parts and electrical components are deformed and burned. If a problem is found, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
7. Close the front cover of the application and gently wipe the lamp with a damp cloth (not too wet), back light and transparent, in order to improve the luminous efficiency of the lamp.
8. Check whether the transparent parts have been impacted by foreign objects, and whether the protective net is loose, desoldered, corroded, etc. If so, stop using it and repair and replace it in time.
9. If the light source is damaged, turn off the light in time and notify the replacement to avoid long-term abnormal state of electrical components such as ballasts due to the failure of the light source to start.
10. When opening the lampshade, the cover should be opened after power off according to the requirements of the warning sign.
11. The sealed part of the lamp should not be disassembled and opened frequently.
12. A thin layer of 204-1 replacement anti-rust oil should be applied on the flameproof joint surface, and attention should be paid to whether the sealing ring plays a sealing role in the original position when closing the cover.